Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sorry for the break

Ahh...sometimes its nice to just sit back but then again you'll have to go back to the old grind anyway.

But what to talk about today. . .and the topic chosen at random happens to be -- WISHES yay!

So, you're walking along in the desert and you find a magic lamp. You think wow what a lucky break I've just gotten. You rub it. Nothing Happens. You rub it with your shirt. Still nothing happens. You then proceed to accidentally breathe in some sand that has gusted up. You sneeze and thy genie pops out asking for your three wishes. Not the way you thought it worked huh? Well, all lamps happen to be different-ish. Anyway, you proceed to make your first wish. You try and outsmart said Genie by wishing for unlimited wishes, and as you are about to wish this your mouth is closed and a giant roll of paper is in front of you explaining the clause of the "Genie Code" that says one is not aloud to make a wish pertaining to the amount of wishes. So as you stand there befuddled you figure hmm three wishes . . .

Well If I had three wishes I think I'd know what I'd want them to be. Well obviously I'd want the power to Stop Time. #2 Would be the ability to dance insanely well. # 3 would be give everyone the ability to breathe underwater. . . yea. Now you all know my reasons if you read my rant on clocks why the power to stop time is the single best super power ever. So let's move right on the the ability to dance insanely well. Ok, now the reason I wish I could dance really well would be to basically impress everyone. I think its amazing what some people, like the JabbawockeeZ for instance, can do with their bodies. Its positively nuts. It blows my minds how they can make their body do certain things. Also not only would dancing be able to help, well, my dancing ability, but it would also just give me something I can do for countless hours. I mean just any song comes on and BAM I instantly come up with a dance for it. It would also provide my body with the physical fitness it'd need because I mean honestly, I play volleyball and that's not quite enough I'd say. I don't know. I believe the power to dance very well is very underrated as well. I mean you don't really see many people who can just go around and dance very very well to any song ever. As for wish 3, well I think being able to breathe underwater would solve many problems. We can create cities underwater and other types of food would become much more accessible and therefore cheaper. Humans would be able to continue their exponential growth with no carrying capacity in sight. RULERS OF LAND AND SEA. It would also allow much of the earth's oxygen to restore for a while. If not as many people are on the surface more oxygen can be created rather than used since the people underwater will be able to dislodge the Hydrogen atoms from the Oxygen in water in order to respirate.

Sadly these things are only wishes and will most likely not come true. If they were to come true that'd be a bit ridiculous. Awesome, but ridiculous. Wishes are a lot like hopes that less likely to come true. I mean honestly what last birthday wish did you have that came true? and not some crappy wish I mean like a wish that you didn't think would happen but had a chance. Yea, exactly. Not one. Sad, but what are ya gonna do? So we have to realize that what we have now is precious. We should be thankful that we even have a roof over our head. If you don't have a roof over your head right now then I don't know why you spent your money on a computer rather than some type of roof. Anyway, be grateful for today and hope for tomorrow for what we have now and what we will have are two very different things :-)

Titus exit stage left.

Feel free to comment, email me at Titus409@yahoo.com, or click on the banner below. Thanks Again

No comments:

Post a Comment