Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ice Cream

That's right I'll see what I creative nonsense I can come up with the random item of Ice Cream. Alright well lets just start by saying that Cold Stone probably has the best Ice Cream ever. Many people I know say Cold Stone is not good; however, I believe they are misled on the grounds that since Cold Stone is corporate it can not be good. for instance McDonalds. . . now that tastes bad (even though I guess I really wouldn't know anymore since I haven't had it in over 3 and 1/2 years.) Anyway Corporate does not always mean bad. Hell, it usually means something is good because if said thing has enough success to become corporate and stay corporate they must have something good going for them. Again the example is McDonalds. . . I mean someone has have cheap food for us to feed the homeless people of Chicago among other cities with right? Ok Ice cream. . .

What Kind of Person Are You?

I'm an avid internet-er and I often see quizzes on numerous sites saying which Ice Cream flavor are you? See now to me this makes absolutely no sense. I do the quiz. I turn out to be Vanilla. Bland. Boring. Old News. . .Awesome I'm so glad I took a quiz to berate me. This is the best moment of my life. I've been told by a preset quiz basically that I suck at life. I like to believe that this is totally inaccurate. I mean you can't seriously judge a person by what flavor Ice Cream they like or I guess are. There's a limited number of flavors and I'm pretty sure when you get down to the knitty-gritty there is pretty much an infinite amount of types of people. So I thank you Ice Cream for being able to define everyone in the entire world. In my field research of linking Ice Cream to personality that I've spent countless hours on, I've found that many people like the main chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla, while the rest of the population hovers around many other more obscure flavors. I've also found that it the whole experiment is total BS! Ice Cream can't decide who you are for many reasons. #1 There is no connection between taste buds and personality. #2 It is very possible for vanilla-likers and chocolate-likers to get along and maybe even find a middle ground with a twist. There is no # 3. #4 , though, is that people who actually pay attention to said quizzes are basically just dumb. . .very very dumb. . .

Pure Ice Cream

You know maybe I should get away from the metaphors for a change. I think I'll just go with describing an Ice Cream experience. As I pull up to the Cold Stone Creamery I notice that it is nicely lit and well decorated. It's the kind of place that just lights up my stomach and readies me to savor that $5 bowl of ice cream. Yea it may be a tad expensive however it is worth it. I come on a friday and so it is crowded. Very Crowded. So Crowded I may need to get the tent out of my car trunk because I will be here a while (Boy scout's motto is be prepared, hence the tent). After the timeless time in line I Find mine place in front of a freezing pane of glass looking into the wonderland that is my decision to pick a flavor of ice cream. I look to the right and see different arrays of vanillas and chocolates. I look to the center to find slightly different flavors such as pistachio, and then it jumps out at me. I see the one I shall choose for this particular bowl of magnificence. Cake Batter ice cream. awwww yea. I knew it was fate that I must get it. . .and I just get it everytime because it is quite amazing. I ask the person behind the counter for a bowl of this delicious cake batter ice cream. They then ask, "what would you like to mix with it?". I look further to my left to find one long row maybe forty, nay, fifty jars of assorted candies and cookies and other goodies to mix in with my cake batter deliciousness. After holding up the already long line I pick Oreos and Caramel (spelling? However it is spelled...its pronounced Car-muhl). The Person crushes the oreos and drips the caramel on and there happens to be a water spot under me. I alert the person," Ma'am maybe you should put a sign that says caution wet right here". She then replies,"Sir, maybe if you'd stop drooling there wouldn't BE a wet spot." I apparently had somewhat of a waterfall coming out of my mouth. Well long story short I got my ice cream and it was quite delicious. My time, tent, and $5 dollars were spent very well.

Well I believe my time is up and I'm done with todays rant however feel free to do any of the following. A)Email me with suggestions on what to write about. B) Click that banner at the bottom. C) comment on what of you have just read or other entries. Or any combination of the above would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for reading some of Titus's Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment