Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Day!

Of Course, many people on this fine place called the internet have already started this whole blogging craze and I'm just hopping on the band-wagon. It seems like an interesting idea...giving everyone who can push their fingers to a keyboard the ability to talk about whatever they want. And even though my thoughts will most likely not be read or cared about I figured hey why not put my virtual self out there as well. You know its not everyday you see a 50 year-old homeless woman chasing you down the street with a sign that reads "The world will end today if you don't blog your heart out". Now most of the time I'm not one to give into these crazed people from under bridges, but maybe I took it as a sign, a sign to fulfill what I needed to get out. And maybe just something to do in my free time...alone...at home...while no one is around...to try and possibly evoke something out of someone. Possibly I'd like to get a chuckle or two as well and so today is the day I start my wonderous blogspot of blogspots.

1 comment:

  1. Did that crazy woman really chase you down the street? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete